Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gratitude Post #2: My Students

As university faculty, I have the opportunity to meet a lot of students.  I admit that I have had my fair share of frustrating students, but overall, I feel very blessed to have had met so many wonderful and inspiring students.


  • I love learning about my students' passion for their major, their future goals, and their future dreams.

  • I love seeing them collaborate with other students, getting inspired and excited about a project.

  • I love hearing news about getting a dream internship, an interview for a job, or a scholarship award!

  • I love getting updates from students I taught in the past, seeing wedding photos, getting baby announcements, hearing about their travels, and so on.


I truly do appreciate all the wonderful students I have met throughout the last 12.5 years.

And since it's Thursday, here's a Throwback Thursday photo!

This is a photo from 6 years ago - the students standing near me (why I decided to sit on the floor, I have no idea.) are all grown up now!  Awww!





No comments: