Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No Wonder Men Think We're Crazy!!!

On my morning radio show, the DJs took a question for some of their listeners:

--------My best friend and I both already purchased wedding dresses. Neither of us are engaged. We don't have boyfriends, either. Do you think this is crazy?---------

WTF? Really? No wonder some men are afraid of women, getting trapped or tied down. I never understood when my male friends would talk about how women were trying to trap them. Um, what? Who are these women?

The majority of my female friends and I were never like that, never rushing into relationships. I do admit knowing a few "crazy" women like this, those planning their weddings and their married lives without even being in a relationship. Meanwhile, my plans had included working on a cruise ship as Activities Director, flirting with the cute, male passengers and traveling around the world.

I guess we all have our girlhood dreams. HA!

Do most of the females you know plan their wedding THIS far in advance? When should a woman buy a dress?

No comments: