Friday, April 2, 2010

Reality Bites...or my Reality TV does, that is.

My reality favorites took a hit this week.  I know. I know.  Reality TV?  Really?

Yes, really. 

Consider it one of my many vices.  And actually, this one isn't so bad.  Right now, I really only watch Survivor and Project Runway.  I was going to watch Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) because Shannen Doherty was on it, but since she got the boot, my TV viewing time just decreased.  Good thing, too.  I have too much piling on the DVR as it is. 



Yes, I'm a Shannen Doherty fan.  Gotta love her.  Something about her...just interests me. I loved to hate her in 90210.  I loved her in Charmed.  And to be honest - here is a little known fact - I've watched most of her Lifetime movies, with the exception of the creepy ones like Satan's School for Girls.  (I hate scary movies.  I can't watch them, not even for a celebrity favorite.) 

Anyhow, with her off the show, I'm done with my short-lived DWTS viewing.

And I just heard that "Boston Rob" also got his fire extinguished from Survivor.  To be honest, I haven't watched it in a couple weeks, though they are saved on my DVR.  I love Survivor, but they kicked off Rob?  C'MON!  Bah.  You may be wondering why, if I'm such a Survivor junkie, I haven't watched it yet.  Simple answer: I read the spoiler, learned "Boston Rob" was getting the boot and then lost interest in watching it.  Seriously.  Aside from the obvious eye candy value that the man gives (way better than Russell Hantz or Rupert - no offense, just telling it like it is), he totally deserves to be there.


I'm sure I'll get around to watching the recent Survivor episodes, but I just lost my enthusiasm.

At least I still have Project Runway.  My favorite to win?  Seth Aaron, of course.

No comments: